Thursday, July 23, 2009

Its god to know!

Many people now a days doesn't give value to the things that they have right now. In short, hindi tayo nakukuntento kung anong meron tayo. Well,I would say that, "ganun din ako,oo ganun din ako." But its normal behavior of our youth today, but of course the good things there is that we have to overcome those instinct and used that as a stepping stone to meet our goal in life.
Before I went to my work, I saw a little boy on the street asking for a help. That boy has no legs. As in no legs talaga.....then I suddenly posed for a while just to look at him. Then something remind me that, maswerte pa pala ako,even though sometimes I felt like so slow d b?
Maswerte pa din tayo kasenag aaral pa din tayo, at higit sa lahat, may mga taong anjan para sa'tin para mahalin tayo ta alagaan(hm...emo?)pero totoo,come to think of it.
If you would going to ask me how lucky I am,well I'm a lucky person because of many blessings that I have right. That's why I always try to blog those good things so that people may read this blog to grow their faith. Faith to their Self and love one's and above all, faith to Almighty. Ikaw, gaano ka kaswerte?Share it to me.....Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment